This week’s Lotto numbers drawn Sunday 12th January 2014 were 1, 2, 21, 28.
No Jackpot winner this week.
3 x £20 winners.
Next Week’s Jackpot now grows to £3,300.00
There will be an Underage Player Registration night for all Under 6, 8, 10 & 12 Footballers in the Club (Main Hall) on Thursday16th January as follows:
- Under 6 (P1 & P2) & Under 8 (P3 & P4) : 7pm sharp.
- Under 10 (P5 & P6) & Under 12 (P7 & 1st year born before 31/12/2002) : 8pm sharp.
- Under 14 (born in year 2000’s & 2001) : 8.30pm sharp.
New-style Membership forms will be distributed through the primary schools on Tuesday. As a result of a significant commitment shown by the Club, the Underage Managers, Coaches and other volunteers, St Canice’s GAC will offer a full programme of training and matches to all underage players right throughout 2014. We would ask you to consider this as we strongly encourage those parents/guardians who are not yet full Club Members to join with your children and take membership this year at a cost of £25 for one, or avail of the “Married/Partner” double membership for £40. Completed forms should be brought to the Registration evening along with the relevant fees (details given on the Membership Form).
We would remind you that it is now mandatory for all GAA Players to wear Mouth-Guards / Gumshields during all training and matches – the club will operate a strict policy with regards to this rule so please ensure your children comply – the Club now stocks and subsidises gum shields in the club shop (open 11am-2pm on Saturdays). Gum Shields will also be available to buy at the Registration night – cost £5 each.
Underage Training will begin w/c 20th January – full details on times & locations will be provided asap.
We have not had any nomination for U6 Manager so if you would like to be considered for this role please let the club know asap. We’re also seeking to appoint someone to the key role of Youth Officer to oversee/coordinate Underage activity in the Club – this role would best suit a football-minded person, perhaps an ex-player. Full introductory support will be provided by those in the club with experience of doing this role. If you think you could commit to this job please contact Tony on 077 3991 6443 or Francis on 077 1440 9310.
Membership for 2014 is now open – prices remain unchanged – Annual Fees: Youth £5 each or max £10 per family, Adult Membership £25, Double (Partner) Membership £40, Student & OAP Membership £10. We’d like to thank all of you who took membership in 2013 and we now encourage existing and new members to complete their membership for 2014 asap.
Every Monday in Main Hall from 5.30pm
Smyth School of Irish Dancing.
Tuesday Evenings in Main Hall
Slimming World from 5.45pm – 8.30pm
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CLUB IN THE GAA NATIONAL CLUB DRAW 2014 – TICKETS ON SALE NOW £10 each
- Trip to the 2014 Australian Rules Series (2 Persons Match Tickets,Airline Tickets & Accommodation)
- The Ultimate Football Package 2014 (2 Persons. All Ireland Football Final Tickets. All-Stars Banquet &Tour Tickets to Boston.
- 2 Corporate Box concert tickets with pre-concert hospitality in Croke Park 2014
- Travel voucher to the value of €1500.
- All Ireland Football Package 2014 (2 Persons, Coroprate Box Tickets, corporate hospitality & 2 nights’ accommodation.)
- All Ireland Hurling Final package 2014 (2 Persons, Corporate Box tickets, corporate hospitality & 2 nights’ accommodation.)
- Shopping Voucher to the value of €1000 at a retailer of your choice.
- All Ireland Football & Hurling package 2014.(2 Premium tickets & overnight accommodation for both)
- 2 Croke Park Premium concert tickets in 2014.
- Trip to New York for St Patrick’s Day 2015 (2 Persons, Airline tickets & 3 nights’ accommodation.)
Draw takes place 17th March 2014. For ticket contact James Mc Macken on 07889 670455
For full terms & Conditions see www.gaa.ie/nationalclubdraw
The Club Shop is now open every Saturday from 11am-1pm. For further info call Attracta on 07796 277855
To keep up-to-date with what’s happening in Your Club, PLEASE LOG YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS on our website www.dungivengac.com and you’ll be automatically emailed updated with notes as they are added. Also, follow us on Twitter (@stcanicesgac), Facebook and on our website www.dungivengac.com. If you have any notes you would like included, please forward to email@example.com